Kingdom Hearts Forums - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: DISNEY characters you'd like to see in future KHs - Kingdom Hearts Forums - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DISNEY characters you'd like to see in future KHs Rate Topic: -----

#101 User is offline   Captain Hazama 

• "The true successor to the Azure Grimore"
  • Group: KHU Committee

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

Jack Skellington. Enough said. lol

#102 User is offline   Tsubasa Uehara 

• Dual Keyblade Master

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostDesCoteaux-Complex, on 21 July 2009 - 12:41 AM, said:

Two words.
Treasure Planet. All of the characters from that would be amazing and it would be a super fun world, too.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lilo either. We already have Stitch.

I agree with you, Treasure Planet is an awesome, adventurous Disney Movie. I want to fight along side Jim Hawkins.

This post has been edited by Tsubasa Uehara: 02 March 2012 - 04:07 AM

#103 User is offline   Michael_S 

• Wooden Sword Wielder
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

They should have a Pocahontas themed world, plus a robin hood world, also a monsters inc. would be interesting. along with the Aristocats, the Rescuers, and the Fox and the Hound

#104 User is offline   Tsubasa Uehara 

• Dual Keyblade Master

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:11 AM

I want to see Toy Story, too. I would want to see Sora as a toy and him interacting with Woody and Buzz Lightyear. After all, Woody and Buzz know a lot about best friends ("You got a friend in me"). It's kind of like Sora and Riku.

#105 User is offline   Neo Hartless 

• Emperor of Water

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:54 AM

I dunno, instead of Toy Story, it could be based on the show Buuzz Lightyear at Star Command.

1 Pixar that'd be great is the Incredibles.

#106 User is offline   Jester 

• Weakling

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

Honestly I would love to see Darkwing Duck. It was a good show and it has a lot of villans. The main villan could be Negaduck (which is voiced by Jim Cummings, who also does KH). And the mighty ducks (tv show not movie) also

#107 User is offline   Rob 

• Dual Keyblade Master

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

We need more Pete. Why? Because more Pete means more awesomeness.

#108 User is offline   Day 

• Keyblade Master

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

View PostTsubasa Uehara, on 02 March 2012 - 04:11 AM, said:

I want to see Toy Story, too. I would want to see Sora as a toy and him interacting with Woody and Buzz Lightyear. After all, Woody and Buzz know a lot about best friends ("You got a friend in me"). It's kind of like Sora and Riku.

Can't go wrong with Toy Story. Having Buzz or Woody as your party members. Fighting the mutant alien toys.
Sora could really adjust to it. His keyblade can look like a weapon but his powers our real. Fighting Scott, chasing them to pizza planet. There should be a mini game where you have to break up the fight between Woody and Buzz. Most importantly, throw in that one scene where there chasing after the moving van. It can also be a small little mini game, using Sora and gang to steer the RC car. While avoiding Scott. Similar to the Aladdin Carpet ride and Tron's Light Cycle race.

#109 User is offline   ChristianGamer 

• Keyblade Wielder

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

As already stated, Toy Story would be pretty awesome... but even awesome-er would be what Neo Heartless said; making a world of Buzz Lightyear at star command. And having the characters have a realistic look instead of the toy look...I think that would be awesome. Also if you know me (which i don't think any of you really do yet :P ) i'm up for anything medieval. So a Sword in the Stone world would be cool to me. Also I think a Jungle Book world and a Snow White themed world... I know we have Maleficent and Snow White, but I think having the whole world with the dwarf mines and the house would be pretty cool... Also, whenever Disney releases they're Marvel movies I think that would be totally awesome. Imagine...Sora as one of the X-men! He could have his own spandex costume and everything! :P

#110 User is offline   Rob 

• Dual Keyblade Master

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostChristianGamer, on 02 March 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

As already stated, Toy Story would be pretty awesome... but even awesome-er would be what Neo Heartless said; making a world of Buzz Lightyear at star command. And having the characters have a realistic look instead of the toy look...I think that would be awesome. Also if you know me (which i don't think any of you really do yet :P ) i'm up for anything medieval. So a Sword in the Stone world would be cool to me. Also I think a Jungle Book world and a Snow White themed world... I know we have Maleficent and Snow White, but I think having the whole world with the dwarf mines and the house would be pretty cool... Also, whenever Disney releases they're Marvel movies I think that would be totally awesome. Imagine...Sora as one of the X-men! He could have his own spandex costume and everything! :P

Marvel will never be in KH. Pixar, yes, but Marvel, no.

#111 User is offline   ChristianGamer 

• Keyblade Wielder

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostRob, on 02 March 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Marvel will never be in KH. Pixar, yes, but Marvel, no.

What makes you say that?

#112 User is offline   Rob 

• Dual Keyblade Master

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

View PostChristianGamer, on 02 March 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

What makes you say that?

It's pretty self-explanatory(Do you really want to diminish the series with Marvel characters?). Also, Nomura even mentioned only Pixar worlds.

#113 User is offline   Neo Hartless 

• Emperor of Water

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:17 AM

The problem with Marvel characters is that you can't just put, say the Hulk, and leave it at that, the Marvel universe is too interconected to only have a handfull of character per world like KH does. The only Marvel character I can imagine that'd work in Kingdom Hearts would be Galactus.

Posted Image

Huge purple planet eater, all you need to know, wouldn't need his backstory explained, he's a threat, you can tell it by his size. Could be fought along with the Silver Surfer.

Also Marvel doesn't diminish anything.

This post has been edited by Neo Hartless: 03 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

#114 User is offline   KingdomKeyBladeWielder 

• Keyblade Wielder

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

View PostChristianGamer, on 02 March 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Well when yo think of disney, you don't think of Marvel. So no, no Marvel please.

#115 User is offline   Rob 

• Dual Keyblade Master

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

View PostNeo Hartless, on 03 March 2012 - 03:17 AM, said:

The problem with Marvel characters is that you can't just put, say the Hulk, and leave it at that, the Marvel universe is too interconected to only have a handfull of character per world like KH does. The only Marvel character I can imagine that'd work in Kingdom Hearts would be Galactus.

Posted Image

Huge purple planet eater, all you need to know, wouldn't need his backstory explained, he's a threat, you can tell it by his size. Could be fought along with the Silver Surfer.

Also Marvel doesn't diminish anything.

No, the problem is that Marvel doesn't fit with KH and it would diminsih the series by not staying the way it was originally intended, which is why Nomura wants Pixar(same as Disney), and not Marvel.

#116 User is offline   blinkystorm 

• Wooden Sword Wielder

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:27 AM

Treasure Planet!! That one for sure! Also, Tangled would be pretty cool the emperor's new groove. Not sure how they would make that one work but I still wanna see it:)

#117 User is offline   Strider 

• Best in the World

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

If we ever have to revisit Agrabah(again), can we please fight a badguy besides Jafar?
I would like to Sa'Luk from the third Aladdin movie, he's more of a physical combatant and fights with a claw(Arabian Wolverine? xD)

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users