Kingdom Hearts Forums - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: Second Final Mix release - Kingdom Hearts Forums - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Second Final Mix release Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moogy 

• Weakling
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

Why dont they release it for other regions? Talk about making profit.
Re-releasing an old game which everyone would buy for a high price, i'd say it be stupid not to do it.

The FF games have been horrible since X but KH has been awesome, but mainly what is awesome is the Final Mix games and Days on DS (I think), mainly because it has so much content.
I mean KH2 original was an incomplete game, you couldnt do anything at the end of the game except 1 boss and super hard boring mini-games which made KH2 disappointing.
Especially since Final Mix has wayyy more content and is the complete version. I would pay alot for the Final Mix releases (could be for PSN or whatever).

#2 User is offline   Declan 

• shakes and shivers.
  • Group: Global Moderators

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

Sadly you'll be pretty out of luck trying to get Square to release one of the past Final Mix versions of KH/KH2 outside Japan, but in the future, it might become possible with things like the PSN. I do wish Square would wake up to the reality of the gaming world today where staggered releases in different locations doesn't make much sense anymore, aside from translation.

So while it might become a reality one day, I wouldn't hold my breath. In the meantime, importing will be your best bet.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users